Support Home of Peace
Will you please help us support these children?
There are many ways even a small gift can make a BIG difference.
You have a range of ways in which you can help.
* Our urgent need is for money to pay School expenses for the academic year starting 25th April 2022. If you want more information please ask. Use the Contact form on this site.
* You can sponsor a child (or children) It costs us approx. £40 per month for each child we have at Home of Peace. This is for food, clothing, medical expenses, etc. If you can’t manage £40 then we will be very happy to receive whatever you can manage to contribute. (Once all the children are sponsored their sponsor will be able to have all their details and the older children will keep in touch)
* You can sponsor or contribute towards staff wages. Our staff get paid at the rate set by the Kenya Government.
* You can make a one-off donation towards the current needs. We have had a number of unexpected and large additional expenses and as a result we are really short of funds at the moment. Every gift, no matter how small, is a blessing and appreciated.
* You can make a donation towards the monthly running expenses. This includes things like food (we provide over 6,000 meals a month), transport, clothing, etc.
Leave an lasting legacy
You can easily make a legal will FREE of charge and, if you so desire, you can help us to help the children even after you are no longer here. Click Here
Make a Donation
There are a variety of ways to make a donation.
Choose whatever works best for you.
CLICK AS INDICATED BELOW
Remember if you are a UK Tax Payer you can Gift Aid your donation. It costs you nothing but the government pays us 25% on top of your gift.
To sponsor a child or children or to donate any amount either one-off or as a regular donation use the ‘Donate Button’ below. Enter the amount and select if it is a one-off or a regular donation.
If paying by cheque make it payable to
T.L.C. Children’s Trust.
Post to: T.L.C Children’s Trust, Farlands, Water Street, Seavington St Michael, ILMINSTER. Somerset. TA19 0QH England
Contact us to arrange a Direct Debit Payment or a Bank Transfer.
Use our Contact Form Click Here
You can also donate over the phone.
But to protect your security only Ray White is authorised to take phone donations so please let him know when you are available and he will phone you. Contact him through our Contact Form Click Here
Please remember to include your phone number and when you would like to be phoned
If you live in the UK you can donate at no cost to yourself.
When you shop online use Give As You Live.
When you shop at a retailer (eg Amazon, eBay), Give As You Live passes their commission (typically ~1.55%) for the transaction onto us.
(Please select our charity if you are asked. Charity number 1156786)